Thursday, October 4, 2012

Santa (personal narrative)


Santa

It was Christmas eve 2004, my family and I were  at my grandmother’s house like we’ve done every year for my whole life. It was probably around 9:00 PM when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I ran to open the door and standing there was none other than Santa Clause!
            “Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!” he bellowed.
I couldn’t believe my eyes! No way was the Santa Clause at our door, on Christmas Eve! He walked into the room and greeted everyone with a huge smile.
“Merry Christmas!” he said.
All of my cousins and I wanted to ask him what he made us what he had made us for Christmas, But he went to a chair and took a seat and talked to us for awhile but I wasn’t paying attention because I was still in shock because SANTA CLAUSE was in my grandma’s house!
 I started paying attention again when he brought out his toy bag and took out a few small action figures and handed them to all the boys. Then he took out a few dolls and gave them to all of the girls. After that he turned to everyone and said
“I really must be going now, I have a lot of work to do tonight!”
So we all said “goodbye!” and  “Thank you!” and with that he turned and left.
            I will never forget the night Santa came to my Grandma’s house! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! Sounds like a good memory from when you were a child. Very descriptive! Great overall job.

    ReplyDelete