Friday, September 7, 2012

"None of us is as smart as all of us." -Phil Condit

               "None of us is as smart as all of us" I agree and disagree with Phil Condit, when people work together they can accomplish much more when they are alone. If you are working alone and don't know something you have to go look it up somewhere but if you are working in a group chances are one of the people you are working with will know somethings you don't. Although working in groups can be frustrating as well if you don't get along with your group mates in which case you may get less accomplished. So I believe Phil Condit is correct when he people you work with don't distract you and others from the task at hand.
                Reading this quote also reminded reminded me of the I Am Number 4 series by Pittacus Lore Where the children from an nearly extinct race from the planet Lorien must all work together to stay alive and destroy another alien race so they can return to lorien and restore it's former glory. The quote reminds me of the book because the children need to work together to even have a chance a sucsess.

2 comments:

  1. I would give myself a 8.5 because i only gave one example of a connection but i explained it. Also i reasonably well explained the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I'd like to improve on my description of the quote

    ReplyDelete